1. What is call tracking?
Call tracking involves measuring the telephonic response generated by your on- and offline campaigns. You can use this information to determine how many valuable interactions your media efforts have generated and to calculate the returns of the media budget you spent.
2. What are the benefits for me?
Call tracking offers a number of benefits, including:
- Insight into the paid keywords that generate conversions via telephone.
- Stop investing in marketing channels that do not generate any conversions.
- By actively evaluating calls, you can gain insight into the quality of your phone call leads.
3. How do I get started?
Create an account via our dashboard and complete the application procedure. After submitting your application, you can immediately access your personal account. The telephone numbers will be linked to your account within two working days. You can check the status of your application via your account.
4. What will happen with my telephone number?
All calls for call tracking will be forwarded to your organisation’s central telephone number.
Your organisation’s current telephone number will remain the same. It will be shown to visitors who end up on your website via a traffic source that you do not wish to measure with call tracking. Call tracking is therefore primarily used to analyse the behaviour of new visitors (potential customers).